$15.95 – $44.95
Table of Contents
- Seven “How To Play” Exercises in Contrary Motion for the Older Beginning Student
- Based on Entrada® Technical Movements
- Three “R’s of Presentation
- Rote | Read | Remember
- Reproducible PDF Format
- TERMS | Single License and Studio License
- Single License: $15.95 | Studio License: $44.95
- Portrait Orientation
- Printing | 8.5″ x 11
- Black and White
- 19 pages
Seven Introductory Exercises for the Older Student…First Impressions “How To Play” .
These seven exercises are an ideal opportunity to introduce the “How To Play” of early technique with Entrada® Technical Movements for the older student. “Mirror Motion” – Contrary Motion – presentations allow for focus and easier execution of “How To’s”
- The seven exercises are in PentaScale (five-finger) position, ideal for sequential transposition.
- C and G; D and A; D-flat and A-flat
- E and E-flat; F and F-sharp; B and B-flat
- Exercises are notated in C-Position and utilize the following Entrada® Technical Movements
- Quiet Hand
- Moving ‘In’ and Moving ‘Out’
- TurnAround (over and under)
- Three R’s of Starters Presentation | Rote – Read – Remember
- Instructor Demonstration followed by Student Execution with Instructor Feedback is recommended.
- After rote instruction and execution, student looks at the notation to facilitate reading and remembering the ‘How To’ motions
- Watching the Ten Technical Movements video for follow-up is suggested for ‘at home’ remembering.
Single License, Studio License