SightPlay 1 and 2 contain three sections of Teacher Resources.
Teacher Thumbnails provide a visual 4-up presentation of the contents.
PianoFonics Boom® Library Guide Notes Bundle 1 and Bundle 2 provide additional Guide Note Reading Activities .
SightPlay Solutions 2 | Stages 17 – 20
- FlashPlay Drills | 48 five-note reading sequences that begin above or below a Guide Note (the second note is a Guide Note)
- Mystery Notes Worksheets | 4 worksheets with nine exercises per worksheet – 2nds, 3rds, 4ths and 5ths above or below a given Guide Note. Student is required to notate the Mystery Note as well as provide the name of the Mystery Note.
- PianoFonics Boom® Learning Library Guide Notes Bundle 2 is an on-line version of Mystery Notes.
- Reading Exercises | Four Stages | 44 Guide Notes Exercises
- Starting Notes Seconds or Thirds Above or Below Guide Notes
- Double Clefs
- “Floating” Seconds and Thirds Above or Below Guide Notes
- More Eighth Notes
- Focus on Reading Processing Skill Development in the context of Grand Staff notation
- Minimal Coordination
- Melody flows between the hands
- Melody moves to Guide Notes when shifting hands
- Two “Solos” | 16-24 measure selections that can be used as a Solo