SightPlay 1 and 2 contain three sections of Teacher Resources.
Teacher Thumbnails provide a visual 4-up presentation of the contents.
PianoFonics Boom® Library Guide Notes Bundle 1 and Bundle 2 provide additional Guide Note Reading Activities .
SightPlay Solutions 1 | Stages 13 -16
- FlashPlay Drills | 48 five-note reading sequences that begin with a finger number on the starting Guide Note
- Mystery Notes Worksheets | 4 worksheets with nine exercises per worksheet – 2nds, 3rds, 4ths and 5ths above or below a given Guide Note. Student is required to notate the Mystery Note as well as provide the name of the Mystery Note.
- PianoFonics Boom® Learning Library Guide Notes Bundle 2 is an on-line version of Mystery Notes.
- Reading Exercises | Four Stages | 50 Guide Notes Exercises
- Fifths and Fourths
- “Floating” between Guide Notes – changing octaves, always moving to a Guide Note
- Eighth Notes
- Focus on Reading Processing Skill Development in the context of Grand Staff notation
- Minimal Coordination
- Melody flows between the hands
- Melody moves to Guide Notes when shifting hands
- Three “Solos” | 16-24 measure selections that have a title and can be used as a Solo